6/21/2010

WH 40k - Trygon


Of all the new models the Tyranids got when their new codex got released, the Trygon was the one I was most looking forward too.  I love this model.  From it's serpentine pose, to the little spiky bits that just out all over the place, this model just screamed paint me.


I had actually put off painting this one till I had enough troops to make 2 minimum sized squads.  I detest painting gaunts. They are mindnumbingly dull to paint. Each one is like the other, very little details to pick out, and they all have the same boring pose. Bleh.
Painting the Trygon was a reward for managing to paint up 20.



I really didn't do much of any converting of my first one. I like the Trygon model so much, I really wanted it to leave it as is. I did magnetize all the arms to be switched out at need, and shorten the tongue of the Mawloc mouth.




Not much else to mention about it other than the fact that I need to finish my other one, and get 2 more to convert into Tervigons. That's a long time down the road though.

No comments:

Post a Comment