7/11/2010

Malifaux - Bishop



        Finally finished Bishop for my Outcast crew and I'm not too sure how well he turned out. I think I painted him fairly well, his skin turned out decent and his hair is something I'm liking but, Jesus Bishop, do you have enough leather on you?
I'm having a hard time deciding if he's got too much brown on him and not enough other colors to balance the figure out. If so, where would I change the colors around to even out the brown?





        As part of my crew, I'm hoping Bishop plays the Jack of all Trades. Between his speed, ability to do a myriad of abilities, and staying power in a fight, the hope is to have him fill in any holes in my crew. So far, in about 4 games, he's done great once and gotten himself ganked in 3.  I'm sure that's more to do with my desire to toss him ahead of the rest of the Outcast crew straight into combat, dying alone and useless.





1 comment:

  1. Looks good and the leather's fine. Could I trouble you with a question on scale? I play 40K and I love this model and want to use it. Do you know how it would measure up against 40K models?

    ReplyDelete